Free-lance flutist. Multiple personality
researcher, obsessed with the problem of integrating cognitive and
physical abilities inside artificial robotic agents.
Head of the Cognitive Robotic Systems laboratory at
the Center for Applied Autonomous Sensor Systems
(AASS) of Örebro University, Sweden.
| Keywords: Artificial
intelligence, Autonomous robotics, Cooperative robotics, Robots for the elderly, Fuzzy logic, Uncertainty management.
The special issue on AI and
Robotics of the Artificial Intelligence journal has now been published!
Read the Editorial:
"Towards a science of integrated AI and Robotics"
A portrait of the author...
- ...as a musician
- ...as a researcher
(my University page)
Things I write
- Articles: see my
Google Scholar page
- Books: Fuzzy logic techniques for
autonomous vehicle navigation, my PhD thesis.
- Presentations: My keynote talk "The Reunion of AI and
Robotics" at ECAI-2014.
- Software: Pulcinella,
the Thinking Cap
Things I teach
- Artificial Intelligence
(MSc program in computer engineering, yearly)
- Artificial Intelligence in Mobile Robots
(BS program in computer engineering, yearly)
- Topics in Contemporary Computer Science
(PhD program, yearly)
- Fuzzy Logic Techniques in Autonomous Robotics
(PhD program, on demand)
Things I organize
- The AI and Robotics initiative and mailing list
- The Lucia Series of meetings and schools on AI and Robotics
- The euRobotics topic group on AI and Cognition in Robotics (AICoR)
- The CREA
("Cross-disciplinary Research on Effectual Anticipation") research
network (led by Luis de Miranda)
- A few conferences, workshops, and
other events (very much out of date...)
Places I surf when I feel...
|Designed and maintained by
||Last updated: Feb 25, 2019