- Join the Interest Group
- Membership to this SIG is open to all the interested EURON members
which are active in the field of cooperative robotics. Research
groups outside EURON can also become members of this SIG, but financial
support to participate in the SIG activities cannot be granted to them.
Groups from both academia and industry are welcome to join. Membership
is free of charge.
- Research groups wishing to join this SIG should send an email
request to the SIG Coordinators,
specifying the following information:
(*) The email address will not be
published on this web site.
- Name of the research group
- Parent institution of the research group
- Home page of the research group
- Name of a contact person, including home page and email address
- Short description of the group and of its areas of expertise,
emphasizing the group's activity in the field of cooperative
(maximum 300 words, possibly including a picture)
- Join the Mailing List
- The SIG maintains a mailing list of individuals interested in
cooperative robotics, worldwide. The list is moderated and low-traffic,
and it is intended to carry annoucements of scientific events, news, and
open positions of relevance to this group. The mailing list is open to
all interested individuals, including those who do not belog to a member
group of this SIG.
- Please go to the SIG
List Server page if you wish to subscribe to the mailing list.
- Register as a Wiki contributor
- The SIG Wiki can be browsed by everyone, but only registered users
can edit it and add material to it. Please contact the SIG coordinators to register as a Wiki
contributor. Notice that your group must be a member of this SIG for
you to register.
- Note to previous members
- This SIG is a continuation of a previous
one, which was run under the EURON-1 network from 2000 till 2005.
However, in order to avoid obsolete information, previous SIG members
are not automatically transferred to the new SIG: if you want to join
this SIG, please follow the above procedures.